Exercise 6. Match the words from the box with the pictures.
|digital camera, webcam, speakers, scanner, touchpad, microphone, mouse, graphics tablet, keyboard, touchscreen|
1. _________________________ 2. __________________
3. ________________________ 4. ________________________
5. _______________________ 6. _______________________
7. ___________________ 8. ___________________
9. ______________________ 10. ___________________________
Exercise 7. Mark the sentences: True/False/ No information.
1. Input devices are the pieces of hardware which allow us to enter information into the computer.
2. Peripheral device is a computer device that is not part of the essential computer.
3. Internal peripheral devices are often referred to as integrated peripherals.
4. There are three types of peripherals: input devices, output devices, and storage.
5. The most popular peripheral linking device is a keyboard.
6. QWERTY is a popular layout on English language computer nowadays.
7. The computer mouse helps us give the computer commands which would take less time to give on the keyboard.
8. A touchpad, a touchscreen, a microphone are devices that help us to interact with a computer.
9. Touchscreens are input device.
10. A camcorder records moving pictures and converts them into digital data that can be stored and edited by a computer.
Дата добавления: 2015-09-02; просмотров: 935;