Training Information Point
The battery pack for the emergency locator transmitter (ELT) consists of 4 D size lithium manganese dioxide cells. The battery pack is in the bottom of the emergency locator
Replace the battery pack for one of these reasons:
· After use in an emergency
· After the ELT starts for an unknown amount of time
· If the ELT operates for more than 1 hour total use since battery replacement
· On or before the replacement date on the battery pack
· Visual inspection shows leakage, corrosion, or loose battery leads.
Normally, you replace the battery pack about 5 years after the battery installation date.
CAUTION: THE BATTERY PACK CONNECTS TO THE ELT WITH TWO SHORT INTERCONNECT HARNESSES.
THIS LIMITS THE DISTANCE OF SEPARATION BETWEEN THE TWO COMPONENTS BEFORE YOU DISCONNECT THE HARNESSES.
Дата добавления: 2015-03-19; просмотров: 896;